Monday, July 5, 2010

The Body Shop: Autumn Smoke and Fire Collection 2010


Is anyone else drooling? I just think this is gorgeous! Part of the new Body Shop Fall collection these Autumn Leaves compacts are limited edition and come in the two colours shown here, Berry and Chestnut. They are going to launch Tomorrow and will retail at $21 CND/USD. From what I can tell from descriptions, the leaves are not just overspray and the blush will have a shimmer to it. Personally, I think these are going to sell like hot-cakes, as to me they really embody all the things I love about fall, even with the shimmer reminding me of the slightest bit of frost on grass in the mornings. The compacts are said to contain marula oil and nut oil which is suppose to soften the skin.
The Smoke and Fire collection also includes three Kajal liners in Charcoal (black), Steel (blued silver), and Evergreen (dark green) which retail at $10 CND/USD.
What do you think?

I have a Review up now if you're interested!

Information and Photo from www.zinkmagazine.com and TheNotice: a Beauty Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment