Saturday, October 2, 2010

Korres Raspberry Antioxidant Liquid Lipsticks- Swatches

Left to Right: 10-Nude Beige, 25-Natural, 28-Berry, 54- Fuchsia, 56-Red
A little while ago Korres, a Greek natural focused make-up and skin care line released their Raspberry Antioxidant Liquid lipsticks. These lip products that are like a mix between a gloss and a lipstick are water based and actually contain both raspberry and pomegranate extracts as antioxidants. If you don't already know antioxidants are widely renown molecules found in richly coloured plants (especially fruit and vegetables) that fight off free-radicals; unstable molecules naturally around us that accelerate aging. These lipsticks are said to harness this to provide softer, smoother, younger looking lips. Korres also excludes parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrance, GMOs, phthalates, and triclosan from the formula. 
In person these lipsticks look beyond lovely. Exactly like juicy, ripe berries. But don't take my word for it, take a look at the swatches!

Left to Right: 30 Nude Beige, 25 Natural, 54 Fuchsia, 28 Berry, 56 Red
Bottom to Top: 30 Nude Beige, 25 Natural, 54 Fuchsia, 28 Berry, 56 Red
Right to Left: 30 Nude Beige, 25 Natural, 54 Fuchsia, 28 Berry, 56 Red
I can't give a full review as I don't own any (maybe some day! I know I'm really digging 28 Berry) but I know I'd love to give these a try. Keep in mind because they are liquid lipsticks they're most likely to wear quicker- reminiscent of a gloss. If you do get one, let me know how you like it! I'd love to know! These beautiful lipsticks are avaliable at Sephora for $22 USD for a 0.12 oz tube. 

No comments:

Post a Comment