Monday, November 8, 2010

Retail Therapy for under $10

Ardell Glamour Lashes $6.96 CND- Zellars
Don't know about anyone else but my life has been pretty stressed out lately. So, in both the interest of stress relief and the upcoming christmas season either as gifts for friends or stocking stuffers here are some ideas. Above, fake lashes have been all the rage lately, there were a ton to pick from at my local Zellars from the blingy ones above to more subtle ones too.
Around $4.00 CND
I want to try these cream liners by Wet n' Wild. I've heard they are some of the best on the market and really cheap to get! Comes in 2 colours black and eggplant purple.
Wet n' Wild Color Icon Single in Envy
Approx. $3.00 CND
Love this and my Brule single by Wet n' Wild. So highly pigmented and wonderful!

Eye Shadow by Wet n Wild at ShopStyle
Walgreen's in the states (and online through clicking the image above) it's on for instead of the regular $4.99 USD, it's on for $2.49. YAY! Lovely pigmented colours with a great price.

Face Blush by Wet n Wild at ShopStyle
Another Wet n' Wild item on sale from Walgreens online at the moment, Pearlescent Pink Blush is supposed to be a less peachy dupe of Nars Orgasm though I've tried neither. But for $1.49 USD instead of $2.99 USD it's certainly worth a try! 

Lip Pencils by NYX at ShopStyle
I love Jumbo Lip Pencils and these ones from NYX look nice don't they? $4.00 USD from Urban Outfitters. 

Nail Polish by Orly at ShopStyle
Beauty.com has Orly polishes for $7.50 USD (clicking the picture will bring you right to them). Including their seasonal ones like Tis the Season (pictured above). I've heard a lot of good things about Orly polish and I really want the Galaxy Girl polish from the FX collection but I've yet to actually take the plunge (shipping has been the bane of my existence lately).


Gifts & Sets by China Glaze at ShopStyle

I had to add this! $9.99 USD from Sally Beauty this set is adorable! Look at that cute little reindeer! And the polishes are festive too!


Nail Polish by China Glaze at ShopStyle

And also from Sally Beauty for $3.99 Peppermint Cuticle Oil. I love that it's red tinted!

Annabelle Volume Lip Gloss is $8.59, non-sticky and very pigmented. (And the purple Poetic Mauve has a duochrome to it!)

What about you guys what are some of your favourite buys for under $10?

No comments:

Post a Comment