Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wall Flowers

I know this isn't cosmetic related but I wanted to point out how awesome these are! Wallflowers, are available at Bath & Body Works and they are truly decascent (why yes, I do like puns....)
Anyways, these pretty little glass bottles plug into the wall and make the entire room smell lovely (or in my case most of the top floor of my itty bitty townhouse). The two I've used are Caribbean Salsa and Pineapple Orchid and I've loved both. The nice thing is they are the same scent as the candles and body products throughout the store so you can smell the possible scents before you purchase, which is a huge bonus for me as I'm highly allergic to certain scents. Plus you can get lots of cute plugs too. 
They last about a month and a half which isn't very long but since they smell so good I don't mind. Plus, around the holiday season they have kits or deals on certain scents or vials. Yay! Now I just have to figure out if the vials are recyclable or not...

Does anyone else like nice smelling things in there home? Or do you prefer you residences scent-free?

No comments:

Post a Comment