Monday, January 3, 2011

Zoya Facebook Likes- Free Polish!



*Restrictions apply. See Facebook page for complete details. Online offer only. Valid Credit Card or Debit Card with sufficient funds needed to process orders. Offer valid in continental US only. Offer not valid in conjunction with other offers, discounts or specials. Code to be released January 3, 2011 on www.facebook.com/zoyanailpolish. Code valid January 4 - 7 2011 only. The offer is void if 20,000 "Likes" is not reached by January 3, 2011 at 11:59PM. Offer good for 3 free bottles of nail polish per customer. Valid email, contact and address information required to process orders. S/H charges apply.


Isn't this awesome! Free Zoya nail polish but only in the USA and you do have to pay Shipping and Handling. Only valid until the 7th but the code is live now! CODE: FB2011
Zoya has some fabulous polish colours so if you live in the states this is worth it for sure!

2 comments:

  1. I already put my order in! I got free shipping, too!! I don't know if that was a glitch or what; but if it holds, that is AWEESOMMEEE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish that it was available in Canada I was so disappointed when I found out it was only the US!

    ReplyDelete