Monday, February 14, 2011

NOTD: Nicole OPI Kiss Me at Midnight

Time for another Nail of the Day! Today I'm sporting one of the Christmas releases by Nicole OPI, Kiss Me at Midnight, a gorgeous burgundy/mahogany shimmer (depending on the light- sometimes it's more red, sometimes it;s more brown.) This beauty is truly lovely in the sunlight, but is also quite a vampy little number. 
Sadly though I didn't really like the formula too much, it wasn't exactly difficult to apply, but it certainly wasn't easy to apply either. It also hasn't lasted very well at all, gaining chips quite quickly. This may be because I'm missing my normal favourite top coat and had to use another one, but even if that has made a difference, it still hasn't lasted well. Luckily the loveliness of the colour makes up in part for this.
More Brown in Sunlight
More Burgundy in Sunlight
Overall, the colour of this polish is great but not much else really. I find the formula and brush of this mediocre. 

Sprite Rating: 6/10- lost points for formula, not exactly cheap price, tipwear and chippiness.

Would I buy this again? Honestly? No, I'd try and find a similar colour by another brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment