Sunday, February 6, 2011

Urban Decay Vegan Palette~ Swatches

Face Blush by Urban Decay at ShopStyle

I finally saw the Vegan palette at my local Sephora so I thought I'd shoot some quick pictures and take some swatches of it for you! Isn't it adorable? I love the packaging on this palette so much!
The shades in the palette from Left to Right, Top row then bottom row are: Minx, Urb, Gunmetal, Twice Baked, Smog, and Half Baked. Not shown is the Sin (shimmery champagne) primer potion that comes with the palette.
Minx had quite a bit of fall-out due to the chunky silver glitter but all the others were really nice. I love Urban Decay;s formulation of eyeshadows (excluding their glitters). They're always really pigmented and rich. I actually really liked Smog in this palette, one I've never been interested in before now.

What do you think? Yay or Nay?
P.S. Please take the time to vote on the poll in the side bar to the right! I'd really appreciate your opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment