Friday, April 15, 2011

Nars Illuminators Swatches


L-R: Laguna (Bronzer), Super Orgasm (Peachy-pink), Orgasm (brown-peach), Copacabana (Silver pink)
These are just the smallest squeezes from the tubes. Way too much for one use! You'd have to be really careful when squeeze to only get the smallest amount of product out.

L-R: Laguna, Super Orgasm, Orgasm, Copacabana

I think I'm too pale for most of these except Copacabana, but other than that I think these are just too pigmented to really use effectively. Though if you like these and have used them well, let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I'm really pale and I still think I could wear those (just judging from your pretty swatches :), so don't hesitate to rock those, they look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Guorun! You could totally wear them =). I'm thinking of getting Copacabana, since I've heard it's like Benefit High-Beam (and I like the NARS packaging better).

    ReplyDelete