Wednesday, April 6, 2011

NOTD: Spring Pastels!

In an attempt to make Spring arrive sooner (it was snowing earlier today here, I wasn't pleased), I painted my nails a bunch of pastel cream shades, colours that make me think of eggs and bunnies and chicks and chocolate and easter grass. I'm rather pleased with the outcome, tell me what you think!
Inside
Outside (COLD! Sorry about the red dry hands, it was freezing- literally)

L-R: Eyeko Vintage, Orly Kiss the Bride, OPI Rumple's Wiggin, Joe Fresh Butter, Eyeko Pastel
Anyone else dying for spring to start? I just want to change out of my winter jacket! The only pastel shade I'm missing is an orange, anyone have any suggestions for a pastel orange cream polish? :D

3 comments:

  1. China Glaze Peachy Keen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shape of your nails! I notice they are getting longer and wondered if you do your own manicures yourself or do you ever go to a nail salon and have them done once in a while?I mean it takes a long time to swatch nail polish and just was curious if you ever treated yourself, as a pampering gift. Also, I love painting my toenails, have you ever thought of doing a pedicure segment with favorite colors or how to properly prepare feet for upcoming Spring pedicures, LOL and which colors would be nice to wear in open toed sandals and for the ladies peep toed pumps?

    Love,

    Mc Huggs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I love all of those, I've been craving pastels too! Must be something in the air ;)

    ReplyDelete