Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Body Needs Sale

I'm not sure if many of you are into pressing pigments into pans, or if you like to get Mac samples but I personally prefer all my eyeshadows pressed. I'm a klutz at times so loose pigments tend to get everywhere and thus I started pressing my loose shadows. (If anyone is interested I can do a tutorial post on how to do this).

Anyways, the website I order all of my pressing materials from including the pressing medium, stamper and pans is called The Body Needs. This is a great site with quick response customer service, quick shipping and cheap prices. They also have their own mixed shadows and eye safe glitters as well as a bunch of other cosmetic items. On the plus side they have a sale every month or so and their latest sale is 20% off with the code SUMMER in an order over $20. This discount is good for EVERYTHING on the site not just TBN items (which it sometimes is).

I just placed an order for more pans and pressing medium myself as I've run out again due to all the Indie orders I've been making lately!

Hope this is useful to someone out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment