Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sephora VIB 20% off Event

Sephora has been a bit weird lately, but this time at least Canadians can at least use their 20% off in store. You should be getting an e-mail but if you don't and you're in the US there will be an online code, or if you contact Sephora they'll send you your e-mail so you can print off the barcode.
The 20% off event goes from November 10th (that's tomorrow) to November 14th midnight. If you to a physical store you have a chance of getting a tote bag free too.
Things I'm getting are:
  • More Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer
  • Bettsy Johnson Perfume (for my sister for Christmas)
  • Too Face Poison Orchid eyeshadow (maybe)
I'm trying to keep my spending down this month as I know that the x-mas season is going to hurt the budget! I'm sorry for the lack of updates lately everyone, I've hit kind of a slump and midterms have just finished for me. Hopefully motivation will return soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment