Thursday, January 12, 2012

Flaunting It Kissable Lip Color~ Swatch

One of my favourite lip items that is Limited Edition is being re-released by Mac in the upcoming Shop Shop Shop Cook Cook Cook collection which includes the Kissable Lip Color line. These are lovely glossy, highly pigmented longish staying lip shades that smell wonderfully of vanilla. Flaunting it is a neat greyed-purple-mauve shade and it looks really sophisticated and pretty on in my opinion. (It does look slightly intimidating in the tube though I've been told by friends!)
A surprisingly difficult shade to get colour accurate I've got three shots of Flaunting it on my lips in slightly different lighting so you can get an idea. I think the best representation is the top picture, but it really does look different on depending on which light setting you're in.


I love this shade because it's not too dark nor too out there for everyday wear but it is still really unique. Just something to consider getting during the upcoming S3/C3 collection release. You can see my Kissable Lip Colours review (staring two other shades that aren't being re-promoted at this time) Here!
Hope this little post was helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment