Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cult Nails Divas and Drama and Update

Firstly, I apologize for completely disappearing for half a month. All of a sudden real life decided to invade my little blog world and trash it. I've been majorly stressed, had health issues and a plethora of assignments, exams and papers on top of it all. And the end is all the way until mid-april when I finally finish my last semester of my degree. So posts for the next month will be slow to non-existent. I've got some stuff lined up for you though, I just need the time (when sleep doesn't take precedence) to post. Here are some sneak peeks:

  • Orly Pixie Dust polish
  • A flakie alternative green mani for st.patrick's day (which will likely be late- sorry!)
  • Darling Girl paint pot review
  • Revlon lip butter review
  • other things not yet determined but will be colourful
But because I'm sure this is the real reason you came to this post the two polish deals going on at the moment!
Cult Nails Divas and Drama Collection is live, and you can buy Captivate too. When you buy the collection you basically get one polish for free as it's only $30 USD. There shipping is very reasonable too- by far one of my favourite polish brands. Plus they have international shipping.
L-R (above): Scandalous, Enticing, Manipulative and Seduction (flakie!)

To read more about the colour descriptions and swatches of the collection check out Maria's blog- she's the one that makes all the colours!

Hope everyone is doing well, till next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment